I haven't blogged in awhile. Not that anyone really notices. I have been so up and down and all over the place. Being me takes so much work! I'm serious. I would love to be some space cadet who is really admiss about the world and myself. I don't know why I always have these feelings about every little thing and I get so stressed out. That's enough complaining.
I'm so pumped about "the hunger games" movie. That I'm rereading the book again so its fresh in my mind so I can notice everything they left out or added. I read the book almost a year ago now so I need a refresher. I am reading new things so often I think my mind is starting to retain less as I get older.
I would love to hear from someone else about what they are into at this moment. I live for talking to people who are simialariy geeky and don't mind my spelling. I really cannot spell to save my life. Spell Check doesn't even recongize most of what I am spelling. Hmmmm
I have also been super busy with my puppy Walter. He is the most adorable little puppy. I never thought i could love an animal so much. I never grew up with pets and I think my fear has always kept me away from even thinking about getting a dog. He has truly changed my life and opened my heart in a way I never thought possible. Dogs can give you better love than most humans!!!!
Anyways as I always say I'm going to go think about something more fasinating to blog about. Hope all is enjoying your Sat.
No comments:
Post a Comment