Comments and questions on Movies, Music, T.V. and everything Pop Culture!
Saturday, February 4, 2012
"once upon a time" with Walter
Been sick for a little bit but I'm back and catching up on the days of tv I missed. Watching "Once Upon a Time" with my new puppy Walter right now. Well he is sleeping thank goodness. I needed a few min to myself. Though I'm sure I'm going to lose 20lbs chasing this puppy around. I can't believe Ben sent Red home on "The Bachelor" As much as I hate to say it I only watch for Courtney. I guess she's getting her 15 min of fame. I have yet to see the finale of "Kourtney and Kim" It seems like a LOTRs kind of day. Oh "Inception" is on again. "Twilight" Eclipse is on as well but I prefer New Moon lol. Anyhoo. I have nothing really too say. I'm feeling very tired and uninspired today. I have to roast a chicken and make chili for tom. Families are fighting so who knows I might be alone with the dog watching a "Top Chef" marathon lol. The Voltaggio season of course. I like the nice one Bryan best. He should have one. I usually like a good bad boy but Bryan had that twinkle in his eye lol. Of course now they are both using their popularity together. I still think Blais is the best TC contestant ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment