The one thing you will learn quickly about me is that I am obsessed with all things Mr. Darcy! I love "Pride and Predjudice" the book and the movie version (with Keira Knightly) I believe all current leading men are at least partly from Mr. Darcy.
Now will he cure my Friday blues??? Or just make me question my personal relationship more? Atleast watching reruns of "Sex and the City" or the movie give me more to dislike about Mr.Big.
Though I could go to the movies..... "The Desendents" is calling my name even though I have no interest. Whom could I drag to that with me lol.
In this blog I will try my hardest not to complain about my b/f. However even the movies choices or music I listen to is dictated by how I feel about him. Not that I'm any picnic either lol.
The long and the short of it is... I'm an introvert and he's an extrovert. I can be a chatty Cathy to people I know or one on one. However groups are not my thing. He is the life of the party and honestly it is so annoying! I prefer to stay under the radar and he likes it pointed directly at him. Plus he's not into anything I am. He thinks a classic movie is "Days of Thunder" not that its a bad movie but I have a b/f who at almost 30 is stuck in the early ninties. Even his taste in music. UGH! Don't get me wrong he has many good qualities and I said I wouldn't complain.... wow lying already. Shame on you Lauren! lol.
Well since all this is true.... I couldn't help but wonder.... (Sex and the City) lol are Introverts just boring?
To Be Continued.... Mr. Party Pants has changed his mind and wants to go to dinner. Boys! or Men or whatever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment