Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleepy girl meets "300 days of Summer"

So as usual I cannot sleep.  I am uploading some old Bruce Springsteen cds to my itunes that I found while cleaning. (Just realized there are 3 and I only have two of his live set)  Now that is going to bother the OCD in me.

 We are getting a puppy on Wed and I am trying to puppy proof the apartment.  Finding lots of things that way. 

Today I did stumble upon a sweet movie I wanted to see but just never did.  "300 days of Summer" quite likeable and fun.  On another note a few days ago I saw "Love and Other Drugs" which was much different then I expected.  Much more deep then I expected.  A very interesting look at Prescription Drug Reps. 

My b/f is exhausted as usual.  He works very hard and long days.  So I watched both "Lethal Weapon 3" and "Days of Thunder" with him late in the day.  I did get to catch up on some "Kourtney and Kim take New York" lol I love the Kardashians though Khloe is my favorite by far! 

Getting pumped for SAG awards tom.  DVR'd it incase I'm otherwise engaged.  I'm a little behind and haven't even printed out the nomination list yet.    

Too many things are on Sundays nights.  If you have never seen "Shameless"  You better get on it lol.  Its on Sundays at 9 on Showtime and so good so funny and I won't tape that though just watch it on demand. 

My favorite book is "The Great Gatsby" and for some reason I thought Amanda Seyfried was going to be Daisy but she isn't.  Carey Mulligan whom I have become infactuated with is Daisy.  I saw a few pictures from the movie today which isn't coming out till XMas.  Love it.  I think this time they might have gotten it. 

Well I'm going to finish importing some cds and watch "Murder by Numbers"  Happy Sat to all

No comments:

Post a Comment